Tools of trade, weapons of choice, artistic arsenal or simply my photography gear. Sorry for being cheesy and going overboard!! I can’t begin to tell you how much this stuff means to me in my creative life. They are my A-listers, the aces without whom I will be desolate. Well there is a complete paraphernalia of equipments and accessories that I use but this is my firepower.
- Canon 5D Mark III (The Ferrari- smooth gear shift read quick & precise focus ,many fancy buttons on the dashboard, amazing performance at faster RPM read ISO)
- Canon 550D (The Toyota Corolla- Easy to operate, was highly popular when launched, Limited horsepower read cropped sensor)
- Sigma EX 24-70 mm, 2.8 (The Sniper Gun- Target, quick focus and shoot)
- Canon EF 85mm, 1.8 (The Headshot King- Get up close and personal)
- Canon EF 50mm, 1.8 (The Zero Number Spectacles- Anytime, anywhere. See how our eyes see the world)
- Sigma 18-200mm, 3.5-5.6 (The Binoculars- See far off subjects real close)
- Canon 430 EX II Speedlite (The Pop Gun- Lighting fast light when needed)
- Digitek Speedlites (The Workhorses- They just go on & on without getting tired)
I use a plethora of lighting modifiers in my work. Here are the two heavyweights that I rely on to deliver the results
Westcott 26″ Rapid Octabox (Amazing diffused light for portraits)
Elinchrom Portalite Softbox (Multipurpose lighting source)
So, this is my main equipment that allows me make amazing photos and go with me everywhere.
Will be happy to hear from you.